Web design is an important aspect in the creation of websites. In a digital world when more and more businesses are going online there is an increasing demand for WEBSITE DESIGNERs to design websites. This blog is an attempt to highlight the job role of a web designer, it also helps to understand the different functions of the web designer.
A WEBSITE DESIGNER is a person who is imaginative and technically-savvy and remains associated with the design and configuration of web portals. The website designer can comprehend what is expected to make a site working and simple to utilise. The web designer also tries to design websites that have an aesthetic appeal to the client. Website designing is a new field, it became popular with the expansion of the web. In a world where digital media has become a significant part of numerous individuals' lives, web designing is a preferred career option for many job seekers. A great many people depend on the web for their correspondences, shopping, information, public activity, and more. The demand for WEBSITE DESIGNERs has been developing quickly and the Information Technology industry is right now thought to be an ideal place for experienced web designers. If you are a job seeker the consider learning tricks about website designing because your chances of getting hired will be maximum.
A WEBSITE DESIGNER's primary task is to design and configure website pages. There is a great deal to consider in the designing of websites and that makes the task of a web designer challenge. While designing a website, the aesthetic aspect is a significant one. Besides, it is important to choose the proper colors, design, fonts, and images. All these make the entire character of the website. Apart from considering the aesthetic aspects of a website, other things that play an important role in web designing includes the ease of use of the website. It is imperative to make a page that the target market can identify with.
A website focused on young people needs to have content and design that attracts them. Such web portals might need to utilize brilliant colors, the site should be simple to comprehend, must have alluring fonts, must have a lot of images. Such web portals need not possess too much content. This would make the web portal attractive as well as straightforward to view. The structure and design of the web portal must be easy to follow. On the contrary, a professional web portal focused on doctors must pass on an alternate sort of picture, it should be anything but difficult to read and the information should be organized in a manner so that they are not difficult to access. The WEBSITE DESIGNER is in charge of the whole site and should see how to make a fitting picture while guaranteeing the site is anything but difficult to utilize and the information available on the website is anything but difficult to access.
The work environment of a professional WEBSITE DESIGNER will rely upon the organization the designer is working for. A website designing organization is expected to have a contemporary office space. These sorts of organizations regularly utilize notions to improve the creative procedure in office space. They intend to make workplaces that are open where motivation and thoughts can be exchanged. This kind of work environment is probably going to have an easygoing clothing standard and they prefer to attract young talent at the workplace. Often web designing activities are done from home with flexible working hours. Some big companies depend on their online presence a great deal and therefore they may have in-house WEBSITE DESIGNERs and this sort of work environment is probably going to be more conventional.
Many WEBSITE DESIGNERs prefer doing work independently and telecommute for that purpose. Their home office will be set up according to their preferences. However, these professionals may require to make a trip to talk with the customers, and then workplaces may vary depending upon the sort of customer or organization they are working with. These professionals enjoy a greater degree of freedom concerning working hours and areas.
Many intending to become web designers often confuse web designing and UX designing. This paragraph focuses on the major differences between web designing and UX designing.
The following is a comparative study between web design and UX design:-
* It is mainly focused on technology.
* It does not have a UX design's human-centered approach.
* It is limited to the domain of website design and is tied to a web-based platform
* The web designer requires an extensive understanding of the graphic design and web design principles to accomplish web designing tasks.
* It involves being visual and is inspired and creative. The designers require having foresight and creativity to accomplish web designing activities.
* It focuses on designing and visual elements of a web-application or a website.
* The web designer requires having a good understanding of color schemes, graphic design, button design, Photoshop/Illustrator, interface design, page architecture, navigational design, and file preparation.
* The web designer has to make sure that the design visuals attract the user.
* The designer places the content in a manner so that the design is done aesthetically and it is easy for the user to comprehend.
* It is focused on the user and is platform-independent.
* It handles the conventions, technologies, and constraints of more than one platform.
* It focuses on how users think or feel about a product. It focuses on the user's needs, habits, emotions, expectations, and goals.
* The processes and principles of UX design can be applied to mobile apps, hardware products, desktop software, retail spaces, etc.
* UX design focuses on the creation, construction, and implementation according to design.
* It involves user-research and interaction design, usability testing, and content strategy.
* It involves sketching, brainstorming notions, and refining.
* It also involves performing surveys and A/B split tests, which involves creating user-profiles and prototypes and wireframes.
* UX designing helps to develop personas, navigational elements, user scenarios, site audits, and sitemaps.
* UX designs are often done using tools like Photoshop.
* It handles visual design, usability testing, prototyping, front-end development as well as data analysis.
* It handles post-launch maintenance, it also handles continuous integration of the design improvements.
There are many candidates out there looking for a job, the competition is tough. It becomes important for a web designing company to hire the best talent from amongst many. A resume helps to weed out those candidates who are unqualified for the job. However, if there are too many candidates having similar skills and experiences then choosing the right person can be a tough proposition.
This can be an even more challenging task if you are recruiting candidates who don't have prior experiences with website creation and design. If you hire a web designer who is skilled in his job then you feel satisfied. There are certain steps that you require following so that you can have better chances of hiring a web designer who is good at his job.
If you are hiring a web designer then you can do that using the following simple steps:-
* You are required to understand your needs and requirements from that candidate.
* You need to judge whether the person you are hiring is good at his job or not.
* To hire the right web designer you need to first understand what you are trying to do using your website.
If you are looking for web designers then you need to at first ensure that the designers can translate what you have in your mind. The web designers must be able to design the website according to your needs and requirements, the designers must possess the ability to create graphics and images that form part of the website. If you hire designers then you must check whether they have coding knowledge or not. If they have coding knowledge then it is a plus point and you can use the same to develop a website. However, nowadays, more and more designers prefer to use code-free website builders. If you seek website designing services from a professional then it is upon you to check whether that professional has good communication skills, whether that person is able to comprehend your needs and requirements. After all that person has to make delivery of the website based on the customer requirements. There are several job portals where you can post jobs. These websites guarantee a steady flow of eligible candidates who are skilled in all aspects of web designing. Web designing is a career-oriented job. It is a highly-paid job. Candidates after graduating prefer to pursue as web designers as it has good career prospects.
Therefore, if you are a jobseeker and know web designing then be prompt and apply for a web designing position in a reputed company. However, if you are an employer and looking for web designing services then you can read this blog to understand the tips of hiring a good web designer, you can implement the same to recruit for your company a high-quality web designer.